• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's DARK KNIGHT III signing op ADD FRANK MILLER w/ many variant covers!

28 posts in this topic

The signings on the DK III #1 variants have begun!

Raphael Albuquerque (Fried Pie/Books-A-Million) variant signing this weekend.

Adding TONY DANIEL variant to this op as well, currently five (5) spots available but can add more if needed. Signing with Tony in 2 weeks.

Brian Bolland, Gary Frank, Babs Tarr & Jill Thompson variants are being signed next month!

I will continue to update this thread as it happens.

Again, adding the Tony Daniel variant to this signing officially now, pricing structure the same as the others. Please hit the :takeit: followed by a PM

349873_20151208172146_large.jpg

I'm very pleased to announce that I am now able to offer a Frank Miller signature add-on to all the variant covers in this thread. In conjunction with Comic Sketch art and Frank Miller, anyone still interested in picking up the variant covers (all 9.8 s/s featuring said cover artist and Klaus Janson) can now add Miller as well.

Please PM for pricing and further details!

ADDING this variant to the DKIII variant signing---

SCOTT WILLIAMS variant

10 spots only

$155 s/s Scott Williams & Klaus Janson (add Alex Sinclair, free, please specify)

Add FRANK MILLER for $350 additional

Also, additionally, last call for this thread for s/s ops is this week.

I still have a few spots left for each variant cover ---signing with Garry Frank , Babbs Tarr, Jill Thompson & Brian Bolland on their respective variant covers in London.

If you're looking to pick up any of the variant covers offered in this thread, with or without Frank Miller, final call for any of these is THIS WEEK.

As of 1/22 when I get back from London, all spots are locked and loaded.

dkiii-scott-williams-a44f9.jpg

Here's the variants that are back from CGC----

If you signed up for one either on the boards or via PM, please shoot me a PM if you haven't received your copy yet.

Third Eye Bolland color

Third Eye Bolland b/w

Scotts Collectilbles Scott Williams

Fried Pie Raphael Albuquerque color & B/W sketch

Tony Daniels

Buy Me Toys Garry Frank (my favorite)