• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Uncanny X-Men #266

13 posts in this topic

9.4-9.6. A very nice copy.

Only thing I really see is the lower right front corner. I bet a press would help that.

I'm not sure a press would help; it looks like it could have been chipped slightly during the trimming process.

I'd call the book a 9.6.

9.4-9.6. A very nice copy.

Only thing I really see is the lower right front corner. I bet a press would help that.

I'm not sure a press would help; it looks like it could have been chipped slightly during the trimming process.

I'd call the book a 9.6.

Good eye! It does have a very small tick at the bottom center of the book. Same with the right front corner. I peg it at a 9.4 because of those 2 minor flaws maybe a 9.6 if I get lucky. I'm gonna wait for some more feedback then show what CGC thought.

This book didn't pass a 9.2 prescreen. I set the prescreen low and still had 15 books out of 67 that didn't pass. Quite a few books I thought were a solid 9.4-9.8 but they still didn't make the cut and upon being returned to me had damage that was not present when shipped. Thanks for the feedback. Was just making sure my grading wasn't that far off. Might be time to try the other guys.

:o

no way

I'd peg this as 9.6 based on these pics.

either there is something else they found or they hit that lower right corner of the cover really harshly

I'd be fine with that if it was a few books that's why I set the prescreen low so the randoms that had damage I missed would be thrown out. But 15?? Something just doesn't add up. Quite a few copies of the raw books that were returned looked like they had been roughed up pretty good. Calling CGC in the morning to see if I can get a few questions answered.