• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thank You!

14 posts in this topic

I just made another huge purchase so, here we go!

Rules:

1. 1st :takeit: rules and beats PMs, I am open to reasonable offers, especially if you buy multiple books.

2. Paypal accepted.

3. No probies or HOS.

4. I'm in the USA, so shipping to the USA is $20, tracked and insured (optional). I will ship internationally, but at exact cost to ship it tracked and insured.

5. All the CGC cases are in excellent condition, no dings, scratches, dents, whatsoever on any of them (thumbs u

6. No returns on slabbed books. Returns on raw books are okay, but buyer pays return shipping and I expect the book to return in the exact same condition.

On to the books!

I have #1, 3,4,5 and 6 all in 9.8 with #2 at CGC now (verified). If you are interested in the whole lot, including/not including #2 let me know and we can work something out, I'd prefer to sell it as a set. Otherwise, here is the listing for each one:

Venom: Lethal Protector #1 Red Foil CGC 9.9 - $200

Venom_Lethal_Protector_1.jpg

Venom: Lethal Protector #1 Red Foil CGC 9.8 - $50

Venom_Lethal_Protector_1B.jpg

Venom: Lethal Protector #3 Red Foil CGC 9.8 - $30

Venom_Lethal_Protector_3.jpg

Venom: Lethal Protector #4 Red Foil CGC 9.8 - $30

Venom_Lethal_Protector_4.jpg

Venom: Lethal Protector #5 Red Foil CGC 9.8 - $30

Venom_Lethal_Protector_5.jpg

Venom: Lethal Protector #6 Red Foil CGC 9.9 - $30

Venom_Lethal_Protector_6.jpg