• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VS Tournaments.... C'mon

24 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Shouldn't there be "weight" classes or something?

Bullseye

Darkseid

I mean... why not just do the wonder twins versus superman? wink.gif What this system needs is weight classes... and salary caps... and a player's union... and...

stooges.gif

Right away Commissioner Arch - its bureaucrats like you who need to instill some sense of heirarchy and payroll system into the Garden of Eden. If Darkseid wants to squash that turd Bullseye into a Pulp - So be it. Just let them play.

sign-offtopic.gif This Rant dedicated to Gary Bettman and Bob Evilnow - who took shinny and corrupted it to the Nth Degree by not being able to split up 2 BILLION dollars equitably.

893censored-thumb.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif W-A-N-K-E-R-S

Yeah, and Doc Ock vs. Superman? Please.

Well you have to be creative, I'm sure Doc Ock being a scientist is smart enough to create Kryptonite, can you say Fillet 'O Superman.

Well you have to be creative, I'm sure Doc Ock being a scientist is smart enough to create Kryptonite, can you say Fillet 'O Superman.

foreheadslap.gif

Yeah I'm sure Superman will give him time to create something that doesn't exist in the Marvel U.

Bullseye

Darkseid

I mean... why not just do the wonder twins versus superman? wink.gif What this system needs is weight classes... and salary caps... and a player's union... and...

stooges.gif

You never know, Darkseid could underestimate Bullseye, and..........oh, never mind! Next contest please. smile.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Yeah I'm sure Superman will give him time to create something that doesn't exist in the Marvel U.

Well I'm sure he'd last longer than Deathlock hi.gif

Bullseye

Darkseid

stooges.gif

You never know, Darkseid could underestimate Bullseye, and..........oh, never mind! Next contest please. smile.gif

Okay, here's how Bullseye defeats Darkseid: Darkseid shoots his Omega beams, which in the comic books always seem to travel at about one foot per second (must be all that zigzagging they like to do), while Bullseye reaches for and grabs a shiny piece of metal/glass/whatever to throw in their path. Because he's Bullseye, he angles the throw perfectly so that the beams are reflected directly back at Darkseid, completely vaporizing the Apocalypse Lord.

Hey, it could happen! confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif

Bullseye

Darkseid

stooges.gif

Okay, here's how Bullseye defeats Darkseid: Darkseid shoots his Omega beams, which in the comic books always seem to travel at about one foot per second (must be all that zigzagging they like to do), while Bullseye reaches for and grabs a shiny piece of metal/glass/whatever to throw in their path. Because he's Bullseye, he angles the throw perfectly so that the beams are reflected directly back at Darkseid, completely vaporizing the Apocalypse Lord.

Hey, it could happen! confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif

That reminds me of Gambit killing Collossus in the alternate X-Men universe with one charged card. foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

yeahok.gif

foreheadslap.gif

yeahok.gif

screwy.gif

foreheadslap.gif

yeahok.gif

screwy.gif
sleeping.gif

foreheadslap.gif

yeahok.gif

screwy.gif
sleeping.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif

yeahok.gif

screwy.gif
sleeping.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
Christo_pull_hair.gif

Bullseye

Darkseid

stooges.gif

Ever heard of the NCAA tournament? That Bullseye/Darkseid matchup is no different than maybe a Duke/Montana game. Get over it wink.gif

There HAS to be overwhelming favorites, or else there'd be no point to a tournament. (i.e. Dark Phoenix & Darkseid). Both are probably the favorites to meet up in the Final. You gotta have favorites, that way theres more drama when an underdog knocks someone off. This isn't Boxing.

Hey, could we do a misfits tournament next? Blue Beetle, Doughboy, D-man, Bucky, all the lame characters in a battle to see who can fumble their way into the finals.

foreheadslap.gif

yeahok.gif

screwy.gif
sleeping.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
Christo_pull_hair.gif

Well I can see you two have added your usual insightful commentary. 27_laughing.gif

foreheadslap.gif

yeahok.gif

screwy.gif
sleeping.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
Christo_pull_hair.gif

Well I can see you two have added your usual insightful commentary. 27_laughing.gif

hi.gif