• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

most dificult SA-BA Spideys to find well centered?

51 posts in this topic

See the white paper along the Lizards tail, Spideys butt & calf? Very nice book there, but still a touch out of reg.

Have you ever seen a copy that wasn't out of registration? I just did a quick eBay search and it looks like they're all like that.

I dont look religiously, but rather from time to time. I have seen severe cases so I guess there could be the perfect specimen out there. Perhaps none exist, I'll keep looking though.

I found #122 to be very tough well-centered in uber high grade. Was happy to have acquired this one with White pages:

spidery%20122030.jpg

I picked up this copy earlier this year after many years of keeping my eyes open. Not perfect, but pretty dang close.

ASM122_zps6la7004e.jpg

I found #122 to be very tough well-centered in uber high grade. Was happy to have acquired this one with White pages:

spidery%20122030.jpg

I picked up this copy earlier this year after many years of keeping my eyes open. Not perfect, but pretty dang close.

ASM122_zps6la7004e.jpg

Beauty! One of my favorite BA covers (thumbs u

Speaking of books with production problems, consider Marvel Team-Up #33. I've never seen a copy without the freaky mis-cut and the white strip across the top edge.

That's super-freaky. :cool:

Speaking of books with production problems, consider Marvel Team-Up #33. I've never seen a copy without the freaky mis-cut and the white strip across the top edge.

Xf0UXC.jpg

MZFQ7B.jpg

i0yoja.jpg

ypNlF6.jpg

LXTnZl.jpg

uT9iDs.jpg

my OO copy is similar. must've been on the production run after the holiday party.

Or during the holiday party. :banana:

Thanks. Yes, it's one of the best cover, IMO. Never understood why some people like the 121 better.

This has everything you could possibly want, no? The hero and villain about to battle, the girl in peril, great dialogue, great colors.

Thanks. Yes, it's one of the best cover, IMO. Never understood why some people like the 121 better.

This has everything you could possibly want, no? The hero and villain about to battle, the girl in peril, great dialogue, great colors.

:gossip: Gwen's peril is no longer a concern by the cover of #122...

:gossip: Gwen's peril is no longer a concern by the cover of #122...

Yeah, I knew somebody was going to say that after I posted.

You know what I mean. :sumo: