• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROM 75

23 posts in this topic

cool, Ill give you 5 stars for being a fellow black and white afficianado. Good luck Master Obi-wan in your journey. If you fail you will be turned to the dark side and crushed in the trash compactor! wink.gif

Had a nice NM pile of Roms from 1 - 75.

Then, I got flooded.

Now it's a nice pile of NM Roms from 1 - 70. Only the bottom five were wasted. That's what I get for leaving comics on the floor. At least they were bagged. Without the plastic, the whole pile probably would have soaked through.

NEVER AGAIN. mad.gif

Made some shelves. grin.gif

for being the eternal optimist you are! Rom rules!

Hey, theres being an optimist........and then theres spending big bucks on Rom books. grin.gif

I don't think they are the same thing. wink.giftongue.gif

Well, in my defense, Rom does suck some serious but I've heard of hg #75s going for up to $50... slab that puppy at 9.6 and you get $100+ I figure grin.gif

...although, just checked eBay sales on raw copies and this issue seems to be sputtering so perhaps I'm wrong. And perhaps the two people that wanted a copy found one laugh.gif

it pays to be cheap when buying. especially if you're like me and are buying from overseas. I buy a lot of comics from US sellers on ebay. last bunch of ROM comics I bought I think I paid US$2 for 14 issues. which is a fantastic bargain, but it cost me US$15 in postage...

so I would pay less for ROM 75 itself because I know I'm going to be stung for postage on top. speaking of which - I don't have #75 frown.gif

of course, there's always the issue of what the Financial Controller will allow me to spend.