• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

69 posts in this topic

A few new books and a few holdovers from my most recent threads will be offered up here -- time for these undercopies to go once and for all!

About me: I have had a number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here -- you can see my kudos here. If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the :takeit: in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement. If for some reason someone takes it in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp will determine who gets the book. Books must be specifically claimed in the thread or via PM.

No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I may have on ignore (not that it's many, but if I do, it was for a reason hm ).

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes, via Priority Mail and at cost, except on a couple of books and/or offers that will have shipping included. Sorry, no Media Mail. Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time.

Payment: Paypal only on this thread, no personal. Payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying.

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 5 days of receiving your order. Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a mistake, in which case I promise l'll make it right. The main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done. (thumbs u

I'll be starting a thread in Copper/Modern later on as well -- please check it out! :foryou:

Tales of Suspense #59 -- G/VG -- 3.0 -- $48 -- SOLD to vaillant

Awesome book to own -- 1st Jarvis, 1st solo S.A. Cap story, 1st Iron Man and Cap Double Feature in the book, and an AWESOME looking cover. What's not to love?

Note stain on the upper back cover -- does not go through to the pages

mylxemQh.jpg

Ly1MMoRh.jpg

Had to add DD 131 as he posted the other book about 10 seconds before I posted Take it and wanted to make sure he knew which book.
DD131 :takeit:

Nice edit meh

Sorry - the edit came after October had claimed the book already, and the :takeit: without a book specified came when I had more than one book already listed. I know that isn't ideal, but otherwise people could throw up the :takeit: randomly and then edit back to whatever book they want.

I sent you a PM as well.