• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

69 posts in this topic

No biggie, you got to do what you got to do. I just don't appreciate the "Nice edit" comment implying I did something shady. I literally posted I take it 2 seconds after the second book had come out(at the time not even knowing another book had been posted), I then quckly edited the post (11 seconds later) as I saw I hit the reply button instead of the quote button and wanted to specify that I wanted DD 131. Its all good though, I appreciate the PM you sent.

Had to add DD 131 as he posted the other book about 10 seconds before I posted Take it and wanted to make sure he knew which book.
DD131 :takeit:

Nice edit meh

Sorry - the edit came after October had claimed the book already, and the :takeit: without a book specified came when I had more than one book already listed. I know that isn't ideal, but otherwise people could throw up the :takeit: randomly and then edit back to whatever book they want.

I sent you a PM as well.

Amazing Spider-Man #168 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $22

1DHYHabh.jpg

TLDwnsZh.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #171 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $20

8QscMOyh.jpg

RrFelBGh.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #177 -- VF/NM- -- 9.0 -- $24

HFmlEfTh.jpg

4NhPnOeh.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #189 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $24

AJbErB9h.jpg

qvfyDoCh.jpg

Or take all four ASM's for $75 shipped in the U.S :o ($87 shipped to Canada). Offer void if any are purchased individually.