• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3rivers Comic Con - Pittsburgh PA - May 21 - 22

10 posts in this topic

Sorry if there a thread already started for this Con but I don't see one in the first few pages. I'm on the fence of paying the $225 for a table - anyone hear good things about it?

Well, the $225 isn't for a table -- it's for a booth. So you can get two tables (or more) in that space. I usually like to do a corner booth, so you have two 8-foot tables in an L shape.

That's not a terrible price for a two-day show. There looks to be only 200 booths altogether -- which include artist booths -- so that means that it's not going to be too much competition.

May is a good month for a show, too.

It's only an extra $25 for a corner booth do I'm probably going to upgrade for that reason. Two tables are always better then 1.

I'm not going to be going over and setting up so I'm a little out of the loop in terms of who is going to be there. I've not heard of anyone though.

I live in Pittsburgh and I have not heard anything about this con. With it coming a few weeks after the next Steel City Con, the timing for this show might not be the best.

Frenz is awesome, he's worth the trip by himself if you're in the market for a sketch. It'll be among the best money you ever spend on a con sketch. He's super cool. And with something called the Burrito Princess on the guest list you've got even more added value. lol