• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the next big/hyped comic event?

20 posts in this topic

I think the biggest "event" of the year will be the All Star titles. I'm really curious to see what All Star Batman and Robin does since DC is going to pull out all the stops for that book. If they get lucky Sin City will be a big hit and "Director Frank Miller" will bring in some actual new/ casual readers (which is, as far as I understand it, the point of the line.)

So, the MU has nothing in the chamber. It's amazing to see how DC pumps up these Hush,ID Crisis, GL Rebirth etc and they do very well with them. I enjoyed "Thor-Vikings", and I beleive the Ragnarock story came out. 1602 started well, but seemed to fizzle. I enjoyed Hulk and A-Bomb in Dark Minds-Dark Hearts.

Thor Vikings was definitely the most violent comic title ever published.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Stating the obvious 893scratchchin-thumb.gif or you've thought of a more violent title 893scratchchin-thumb.gif?

Somewhere in between, I'm just giving it a little thought.

Maybe after the Avenges Fiasco they are finally beginning to understand that they do NOT have the talent pool in the Bullpen to pull off the Major Story Arc right now. Here's hoping anyway.

Oh Marvel Next sleeping.gif can you say New Universe circa 2005. foreheadslap.gif