• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ Nashville Comic/Toy Day Dec 5th!

2 posts in this topic

Happy Holidays!

I would like to invite you to the Nashville Comic Expo and Toy Day at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds on Saturday Dec 5th. The convention is from 9 -5. Lots of dealers and local artists. The show is at the sports arena at the fairgrounds. Only $10 admission but get in for half price by coming in costume or bringing a toy for the toy drive.

Dale Roberts Comics will have a full set up of comics. 36 feet worth of comics on display. Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, even some Copper and Moderns, plus 9 boxes of 1970s horror magazines!

Silver Age

I will be bringing an Amazing Fantasy #15, Amazing Spider-man #1, Avengers #1, 3 copies of Daredevil #1, Strange Tales #110, Aquaman #1, Batman #181, 232, multiple copies of Fantastic Four #45, 46, 48, and 52, Aquaman #1, 28, 35, Flash #123 and 139, and loads and loads of other key Silver Age issues.

Bronze Age

I also have 4 copies of Incredible Hulk #181 (1st Wolverine), 4 copies of Werewolf by Night #32 (1st Moon Knight), 3 copies of Iron Man #55, Batman #251, Strange Tales #169, and many other cool Bronze Age issues.

Copper & Moderns

4 copies of Amazing Spider-man #300 (1st full Venom), Amazing Spider-man #361 (1st full Carnage), 3 copies of X-Men #266, 2 copies of New Mutants #98 (1st Deadpool), Batman Adventures #12 (1st Harley Quinn), Preacher #1, Superman Man of Steel #18 (1st Doomsday) and tons of other great books.