• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take a Stab at this Psycho #14 Classic Creeps Cover... Woo Haha!!!

11 posts in this topic

Bounty,

Beautiful book, tough in HG too!

Did you submit or is it a purchase?

I will also say 9.2 thumbsup2.gif

Hey Guys! I'll give this one, one more day for some hopeful graders to come in and stake their claim.

I forgot to mention that it was graded with WHITE pages! yay.gif

I'm not sure if you can tell from the pic, but it has very light crease to the LR corner. It doesnt really follow all the way through, but lightly color flakes the black cover in that area...

Jay, I picked this up as a very LUCKY purchase about 7 months ago.

-bounty

Awesome, awesome book!

Congrats!

Hey Evil Ash, Those Army of Darkness comics are super duper sweet. Have you gotten into any of the other Horror Movie Comics?

Like the Leatherface ones from Northstar?...Or the Infamously Scarce: Jason VS. Leatherface comics that were put out by Topps comics? It was a mini-series with amazing SImon Bisely Covers. They are WORTH checking out.

-bounty

Cant see an image from my end confused-smiley-013.gif

Niko, what is the image showing up as?...A nothing, or like a white box with a red x in it?

That is weird!

Can see it now, not real good at Mag grading but it looks like a 9.4. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

that LRC bothers me....9.0?

And SterlingComics was his Name-o....

That's a bingo buddy. It obviously bothered CGC as well!

So this is what we have. Light wear at UL and LL corners. Shows a tad of white. 3 spine stress marks at about 1/8" that lightly break color. And then you got the light creasing to that LR corner.

No smudges or fingerprints which is amazing. White Pages and an absolutely perfect back cover. Probably would have been a solid 9.2/9.4 if not for that LR corner sorry.gif

Still amazing copy and I can't complain at all for getting it just a little above CGC grading costs! Luckily if flew under the radar of many. shy.gif

psycho14cgc900db.jpg