• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to this site???

23 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed that most of the time, threads now take MINUTES, sometimes up to TEN minutes in total, to load??? I have a Pentium 4 with a cable modem and trying to access pages on this site lately is like trying to download mpegs with an old 166mhz PC and a dial up Win32!!! Anyone else experiencing this or am I the only "lucky one"? Maybe it's time to archive some of the old posts?

i think there are too many registered users compared to last year around summer time. more people are viewing these threads and the server can't handle it all, hence the system runs supa slow or crashes like it did 2 days ago. frown.gif

Who knows? tongue.gif He's hulkamania for sure though. I mean...ablue is the worst speller on this board and hulkamania shows off his spelling bee skills really well. Coincidence? grin.gif

Araich, what's the going rate lately on the unauthorized use of your trademarked word?

Hammer...I have declared March "Free Hence Usage Month" so that everyone could get a feel for this word-of-words....

however, after that the price goes up to 25 ducats per sentance usage.... crazy.gif

OT: I gave up last night after my depends got overloaded waiting for a reply to post....decided to lay on the couch and eat potato chips instead... smirk.gif

OT: I gave up last night after my depends got overloaded waiting for a reply to post....decided to lay on the couch and eat potato chips instead...

Yo.....I allready used the "depends joke" last night in another thread. mad.gif

Am I going to have to start charging royalties for that?........or are you willing to work out some kind of a trade......say.......I get one free use of the word "hence" (after this free month special is over).......everytime you use a depends joke? confused.gif

Let me know so I can draw up the contract.

lol...I only use the depends referance after reading your post.... crazy.gif

I'll be damned if I am going to pay to use depends in further bantering....hell I'll just use huggies from now on..... tongue.gif

As far as "hence" usage...better talk to my enforcer, hammer, if you want to use it after this month without paying....He is to me what Bullseye is to the Kingpin... smirk.gif

..........................Me..........................

=============\/=============

Greggy====\/......\/......\/=====Hammer

.....................horse.gif

=============/\================

...........................Bug...............................