• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament, Round 1: Games 21-24

Who would win in a battle between:  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a battle between:

20 posts in this topic

Wolvie vs. Sasquatch.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wolverine over Sasquach - Can you imagine all the hair flying around. crazy.gif

Green Lantern over good ol' Cap.

Quasar over Green Goblin

Kang over Lex Luthor

Voted the exact same way.

Wolverine over Sasquach - Can you imagine all the hair flying around. crazy.gif

Green Lantern over good ol' Cap.

Quasar over Green Goblin

Kang over Lex Luthor

Voted the exact same way.

Me three!

Ok.............

here's my reasoning for choosing who I chose:

Wolverine over sasquatch well because of the obvious, wolverine has got some BIG [#@$%!!!] claws that will not only shave sasquatch bald, but probably cut him into some Grade A meat

Lex Luthor over Kang...... well just because I have no idea who kang is and Lex luthor is one HOTT character on smallville angel.gif

Captain America over green latern because green lantern is a different guy like every other week, captain america has got his wings, he's been around for um...... ever

And last but not least.....

Quasar over green goblin because lets face it, if a man in blue and red spandex can kick his butt, anyone can.

I have no idea who kang is

Read upcoming issues of Young Avengers.

green lantern is a different guy like every other week

I specifically stated Hal Jordan is the GL in this contest.

Stop making excuses wink.gifhi.gif27_laughing.gif

What are Kangs powers? And what are LL's power suit's capabilities? I remember it in one of the earlier Superman/Batmans, but I don't remember it doing anything special.

What are Kangs powers? And what are LL's power suit's capabilities? I remember it in one of the earlier Superman/Batmans, but I don't remember it doing anything special.

not the brightest of evil geniuses....but they never are....

behold the power of Kang the Conqueror!!!!

Kang's powers are he is from the future and can use all of the future technology he has gathered there to kick your butt. That actually makes the Lex Luthor suit the perfect match up for him because the suit is also just a high tech fighting machine. I think it has Kryptonite in it but since Kang is not Superman this is not real advantage.

Eric

Wow I must say Lex Luthor over Kang....I knew there would be at least one upset along the way.

I told ya, in smallville, Lex Luthor is WAY hott, I bet I wasn't the only one who thought that way...... cloud9.gifyay.gif

Isn't his name something other than Lex in the show? Another L name? makepoint.gif