• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2015 - GET READY.

299 posts in this topic

the women in high school had a nick name for me " ole cucumber head " because I was so cool, and drove a car just like Steve McQueen.

What a coincidence - girls in high school use to call me "get away from me" or "no I don't want to go out on a date with you". Those girls thought I was so cool.

the women in high school had a nick name for me " ole cucumber head " because I was so cool, and drove a car just like Steve McQueen.

What a coincidence - girls in high school use to call me "get away from me" or "no I don't want to go out on a date with you". Those girls thought I was so cool.

Did they look like this?

large.gif

tumblr_ngd5olVgyk1qm3hrvo1_500.gif

Did they look like this?

large.gif

Not when I was in high school . . . in Fairbanks, Alaska.

Did they look like this?

large.gif

Not when I was in high school . . . in Fairbanks, Alaska.

So more like this then, huh?

7f96ecce279a97e7b15174c3ac2129b7.gif

5 Central time. :baiting:

giphy.gif

Dude, you need to work it off !!!

supes%20amp%20bats.gif

those two guys are blocking my view :sumo: