• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 - 1st Appearance of the Punisher - Grade and Scan

19 posts in this topic

I hope I'm wrong but the staples look possibly replaced-suspicious wear around hole areas and staple bowing.

Poss married cvr-the 'fit' seems a bit off. I'd know better if I could see centrefold staples

heads up for poss resto

I hope I'm wrong but the staples look possibly replaced-suspicious wear around hole areas and staple bowing.

Poss married cvr-the 'fit' seems a bit off. I'd know better if I could see centrefold staples

heads up for poss resto

I have seen other books with bowed staples that were fine and there is some oxidation on the staples so they do not appear to be "new"at least - Interior centrefold area looked ok too....Regardless, thanks for making me worry lol - CGC will let me know as I will be subbing it.

Also, I traded for it at a respectable shop and I specifically asked about resto and none was noted on the owner's notes or actual grade - He had it a 5.5 (no resto) so hopefully if something comes back wonky, they will make it right.

heads up for poss resto

Kav, you had me worried a bit by putting the fear of resto in me lol , but no. Just checked, book is shipped safe and is a Universal 5.0 with off-white to white pages.

Will post scan once it gets back from CGC (if you want to see it).

Bro this is a huge relief-sorry for getting you worked up.

But just think-if I hadn't got you worried, you wouldn't have that great feeling of relief now! lol

Kav, you had me worried a bit by putting the fear of resto in me lol , but no. Just checked, book is shipped safe and is a Universal 5.0 with off-white to white pages.

That's a helluva nice 5.0. Congrats!

That's a helluva nice 5.0. Congrats!

Thanks! Yeah, I do feel it presents very nicely for the grade as well. For those interested...

Grader Notes:

Center Front Cover Crease Breaks Color

Front Cover Lite Multiple Finger Bends

Full Right Front Cover Lite Multiple Crease

Right Bottom Front Cover Small Stain

Spine Stress Lines

Top Back Cover Lite Multiple Crease