• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Borock Interview On STL Comics

116 posts in this topic

12,000 new members have signed on since 2005, i think five years surpasses the statue of limitation for repost.

:makepoint:

Kramer: Anyway, it's been two years. I mean isn't there like statue of limitations on that?

Jerry: Statute.

Kramer: What?

Jerry: Statute of limitations. It's not a statue.

Kramer: No, statue.

Jerry: Fine, it's a sculpture of limitations.

Kramer: Just wait a minute...Elaine, Elaine! Now you're smart, is it statue or statute of limitations?

Elaine: Statute.

Kramer: Oh, I really think you're wrong.

Elaine: Look, Kramer, I have to take this test ok, I don't have a long of time.

Kramer: What test?

Elaine: An IQ test.

Kramer: Why do you take an IQ test?

Elaine: It's for George.

Kramer: George?

Elaine: Yeah, can I...can I explain it to you later?

Kramer: Why are you taking an IQ test for George?

Elaine: Would you please?!

Kramer: What, is it for a job or something?

Elaine: Later!

Kramer: You're positive it's statute?

Elaine: Yes, yes!

12,000 new members have signed on since 2005, i think five years surpasses the statue of limitation for repost.

Kramer: Anyway, it's been two years. I mean isn't there like statue of limitations on that?

Kramer: Just wait a minute...Elaine, Elaine! Now you're smart, is it statue or statute of limitations?

As a Seinfeld fan myself it never ceases to amaze me how much of it applies to our daily lives.

As a Seinfeld fan myself it never ceases to amaze me how much of it applies to our daily lives.

I couldn't resist! Life imitating art. Not sure if the OP was doing this tongue in cheek or not hm

:acclaim:

I couldn't resist! Life imitating art. Not sure if the OP was doing this tongue in cheek or not hm

:acclaim:

lol, no...no, it's a simple spelling error, I'm not clever enough to come up with smart quips.

Now all we need is that scathing expose on PGX.Are the St Louis boards still around?Enquiring minds...

No STL forum is not around any more James got too busy with his growing family. IM never bothered doing the PGX "expose" because he pretty much got fed up with the politics in comics. I can't remember if he said he was collecting much anymore. He is now more (back) into Transformers and Chogokins(?)(Shogun Warriors) toys. I think James and others still maintain their variant work ... I could be wrong on that though.

All I know is PGX burned them for a lot of money.

I think, I am not certain, basically PGX did not pay all their bills. I don't know the exactly what James and Erik were doing but I believe Erik was owed around or oover $600 and I have no idea what James was owed. I am also not completely sure if this is what precipitated them to drop PGX.

Now all we need is that scathing expose on PGX.Are the St Louis boards still around?Enquiring minds...

No STL forum is not around any more James got too busy with his growing family. IM never bothered doing the PGX "expose" because he pretty much got fed up with the politics in comics. I can't remember if he said he was collecting much anymore. He is now more (back) into Transformers and Chogokins(?)(Shogun Warriors) toys. I think James and others still maintain their variant work ... I could be wrong on that though.

All I know is PGX burned them for a lot of money.

So in other words he was just full of mess?A loud mouth that engaged the mob mentality.I hope you move past that phase.

And im sorry you were burned by the scumbags that are PGX.But frankly your piddly 600 pales compared to others.

So in other words he was just full of mess?A loud mouth that engaged the mob mentality.I hope you move past that phase.

And im sorry you were burned by the scumbags that are PGX.But frankly your piddly 600 pales compared to others.

I was hoping you were trolling around Dennis. No he was not full of mess he was working on it then he got over getting burned. He was out of comics by that time tired of dealing with people like you.

I am LONG past PGX and what happened between you and them. Unfortunately you are not and you choose to troll almost every response I place on this forum. Such as the two years dead thread last week. So I find your hypocrisy very amusing. Do you see Erik doing this? How about James (who never was part of the "conflict" in the first place)? You came on the STL forum and got exactly what you deserved and I am really sorry you can't get over that.

BTW you are having some issue with understanding it was James, Erik and maybe one other STL staff member dealing with PGX, I wasn't. I was not staff at STL, nor did I work on their site/PR for STL. They owe me no money. And as for the amount ... to some people that is a lot of money. For most people that is half a week's or more wages. I am sure you would be screaming bloody murder if they had ripped you off that much.

BTW if you know and have proof they ripped people off why have you never brought it to the attention of the law. One of their employees supposedly used your name/you in the scamming and you still did nothing. So as much as you go off on Erik and myself you have done f'all yourself other than trash people for speaking their mind about PGX and you. You had the opportunity to give them a major hit and instead you brought your case to online forums ... which are not frequented by a majority of collectors.

I was hoping you were trolling around Dennis. No he was not full of mess he was working on it then he got over getting burned. He was out of comics by that time tired of dealing with people like you.

I am LONG past PGX and what happened between you and them. Unfortunately you are not and you choose to troll almost every response I place on this forum. Such as the two years dead thread last week. So I find your hypocrisy very amusing. Do you see Erik doing this? How about James (who never was part of the "conflict" in the first place)? You came on the STL forum and got exactly what you deserved and I am really sorry you can't get over that.

BTW you are having some issue with understanding it was James, Erik and maybe one other STL staff member dealing with PGX, I wasn't. I was not staff at STL, nor did I work on their site/PR for STL. They owe me no money. And as for the amount ... to some people that is a lot of money. For most people that is half a week's or more wages. I am sure you would be screaming bloody murder if they had ripped you off that much.

BTW if you know and have proof they ripped people off why have you never brought it to the attention of the law. One of their employees supposedly used your name/you in the scamming and you still did nothing. So as much as you go off on Erik and myself you have done f'all yourself other than trash people for speaking their mind about PGX and you. You had the opportunity to give them a major hit and instead you brought your case to online forums ... which are not frequented by a majority of collectors.

:whatev:

And by the way nobody likes you still.

Why dont you just go away.

Who cares Dennis? You are free to leave because I am staying. Troll.

Poor little baby can't put a debate that happened two years ago behind him. Should I call you a wahbulance?