• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is it better to own the GRR AMazing Spider-Man 1 or.....?

35 posts in this topic

Question......I claim to have every comic Mavel published from 1/1959 to 12/1979. I do not own all the GRR. I kinda don't count them cause they were releasd attached to Records. Same for the 70s comics that had those small records inserted. I do have Avengers 4 GRR and Amazing 124. Other then that I don't have them all. Just wanted other collectors opinions. Thanks.

Question......I claim to have every comic Mavel published from 1/1959 to 12/1979. I do not own all the GRR. I kinda don't count them cause they were rereleasd attracted to Records. Same for the 70s comics that had those small records inserted. I do have Avengers 4 GRR and Amazing 124. Other then that I don't have them all. Just wanted other collectors opinions. Thanks.

If I'm doing the judging, you are 100% fine. I don't count them either, and have never owned one.

Question......I claim to have every comic Mavel published from 1/1959 to 12/1979. I do not own all the GRR. I kinda don't count them cause they were rereleasd attracted to Records. Same for the 70s comics that had those small records inserted. I do have Avengers 4 GRR and Amazing 124. Other then that I don't have them all. Just wanted other collectors opinions. Thanks.

If I'm doing the judging, you are 100% fine. I don't count them either, and have never owned one.

I like them and think they're cool. I've owned the Spidey and currently have the JIM83. I would like them less if they were recent, but they were published in 1966! That's before Iron Man 1, Cap 100, Submariner 1 etc.

I think the answer is in the question.

If you claim to have every comic Marvel published from 1/1959 to 12/1979 (which is an amazing feat :applause: ) then I would ask if the GRR issues were actually published by Marvel.

I don't own any - does the indicia (if there is one) indicate Marvel as the publisher ?

If you claim to have every comic Marvel published from 1/1959 to 12/1979 (which is an amazing feat :applause: ) then I would ask if the GRR issues were actually published by Marvel.

I don't own any - does the indicia (if there is one) indicate Marvel as the publisher ?

Yes. Get busy finding them Frankie,slacker. lol

:mad::cry::sick:

You rule Frank. :cool:

I wouldn't count those because they are "2nd prints" of titles you already own. You have them all ;)

I wouldn't count those because they are "2nd prints" of titles you already own. You have them all ;)

:headbang::whee: