• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 DALE ROBERTS SALES THREAD! SHIPPING HAS BEGUN!

2,313 posts in this topic

Fighting Yank #12 Good+ $160 Classic Schomburg Japanese War cover with Emperor Hirohito

876915860_o.jpg

I could be wrong but it's quite rare to see such a character like Emperor Hirohito featured on front cover. First time I've seen that here. I am still amazed to see so many different WWII theme in artwork on front covers. I bet the artists had a ball in doing these covers! :golfclap:

I could be wrong but it's quite rare to see such a character like Emperor Hirohito featured on front cover. First time I've seen that here. I am still amazed to see so many different WWII theme in artwork on front covers. I bet the artists had a ball in doing these covers! :golfclap:

Check out Sensation 13 later on...

:takeit: if it is still available

Haunt of Fear #5 Good $70 Injury to eye panel (If by chance any of you guys have never read an EC, you really should grab one. They were years ahead of there time in terms of story telling and interior art.)

876916076_o.jpg