• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy 75th Birthday Captain! Celebrate with your favorite Captain America pics!

97 posts in this topic

A tough to find Japanese guide book and poster from the first two Capcom fighting games he appeared in. I liked seeing Cap in a new style. I believe both are drawn by Capcom's artist "Bengus".

Marvel Super Heroes 1995 Gamestmook

24033841332_dabd9952c1_b.jpg

Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter Original Poster 1997

23515145363_736ef0a3d2_h.jpg

It's so tough to take a decent group shot without glare....

My Golden and Silver Age Caps.

Happy New Year fellow Cap fans! I'd love to see pictures of your prized Cap stuff.

24059330631_d46e05af2c_k.jpg

Have to say i wanted to buy that Cap 1 cover but the spine did look restored. I now see it in that CGC case and it's a great look :censored: that was a big mistake by me. Glad it went to a great home (thumbs u

Cap is the best

This thread needs a bump with some Golden Age Comics from Brazil (1940s and 1950s)

O Guri

22657187598_5e1700cb47_c.jpgimage by foxtrot70, on Flickr

O Guri

22452787214_e616f68c1c_c.jpgimage by foxtrot70, on Flickr

Globo Juvenil

21956962655_fbf040b341_c.jpgimage by foxtrot70, on Flickr

That first O Guri is SUPERCOOL Bro!!! Great find right there!!

Happy New Year fellow Cap fans! I'd love to see pictures of your prized Cap stuff.

Have to say i wanted to buy that Cap 1 cover but the spine did look restored. I now see it in that CGC case and it's a great look :censored: that was a big mistake by me. Glad it went to a great home (thumbs u

I'm glad you didn't bid because the final price was quite a bit lower than my maximum bid. :eek:

I'm glad you didn't bid because the final price was quite a bit lower than my maximum bid. :eek:

The cover is worth 3 times what you paid and it looks so cool with the others great job.