• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first cgc 9.4 Human Torch the wrath of the Wizard issue #5 1975 posted by DoJoJoeJoe1

5 posts in this topic

Well this cgc comic is by far one of my best because my wife got it for me for cristmas and its my first ever i was on the web one night before cristmas and found a auction online just for cgc comics and boom i saw it bidding and had too have boom openin bid 5.00 what¿ My heart started Jumpin with excitement boom next 6 minutes it Jumped too triple the price 20.00 so i watched it jump too 50.00 with Just seconds too act i pressed bid boom it said sold i missed it i was soo angry i felt

Soo i lost a big chance too get my first cgc but as i was shrouded in disbeleaf the next day was cristmas and and I was still from the last night when it came to opening presents my wife with a big grin gave me a nice rectangle present with a big and said u open yours so i did did as i ripped in i notice it was in fact the same cgc comic i lost the night before my cgc 9.4 Human Torch issue #5 1975 the wrath of wizard

See more journals by DoJoJoeJoe1

A Cristmas miracle!! Not only did your wife somehow outbid you on the same comic without you knowing but she got the seller to overnight it to her on Cristmas.

It must have been sold by Santa!!!

Disbeleaf!!

found a auction online just for cgc comics and boom i saw it bidding and had too have boom openin bid 5.00 what!; My heart started Jumpin with excitement boom next 6 minutes it Jumped too triple the price 20.00 so i watched it jump too 50.00 with Just seconds too act i pressed bid boom it said sold i missed it i was soo angry

Ok so

1. The only transaction for this book in 5 years was a BIN sale on ebay a few weeks ago.

2. So if you saw it, it was a BIN, not an auction, and there were no bids just a BIN

3. Someone already pointed out the overnight shipping is virtually unfathomable.

4. Whats the point of making up this ? Are you just trying to create a narrative around a book you bought? Just enjoy your book.

man people are weird...