• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't Understand - Did No One Bid??

11 posts in this topic

It sold for $120,750 with the buyer's premium.

Yep.....I bought it guys......couldn't pass it up at that price.

I'm going to crack it out of the slab.....park my car on it for a few hours.....and then resubmit it for a 9.2 grade.

I should be able to flip it on Heritage for a nice profit. smirk.gif

I'm going to crack it out of the slab.....park my car on it for a few hours.....and then resubmit it for a 9.2 grade.

Bug, don't forget to clean it as well because............

'Cleaned and pressed is the way to go' grin.gif

how's the media portraying the economy in the US right now?

here in canada, things do seem pretty rosy (albeit - i AM in university right now and don't have all the time to keep up with the up-to-the-minute news).

kinda surprising since our economies are so linked...

how's the media portraying the economy in the US right now?

Why not ask the best economist on Wall Street, bar none - Morgan Stanley's Stephen Roach:

"On the economic front, the world now appears to be in the early stages of a fairly predictable shock-induced downturn. America’s labor market data leave little doubt as to the direction of the next move in the economy -- down, not up. The only questions, in my view, pertain to severity and duration. February’s outsize job losses totaling 308,000 workers cannot be dismissed as weather-related statistical noise. As indicated by sharply rising jobless claims data over the past three weeks, conditions in the US labor market are deteriorating markedly. An oil shock always hits corporate hiring; the accompanying confidence shock only compounds the problem. As jobs and income generation come under intensified pressure, further consolidation of the over-extended American consumer seems likely. And without the consumer, the US economy will fold. I reiterate my view that odds of a recessionary relapse in the United States are high and rising. Meanwhile, the rest of the world feels the pain even more acutely..."

Is it any wonder why so many collectors are pulling back their horns?

- Gene