• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts on this Batman Adventures 12?

7 posts in this topic

Funny story. I was at my parents house this evening and was digging through my old comics.. You can imagine my excitement when I found a Batman Adventures 12 that I didn't even realize I owned...

Unfortunately there is a crease in it.

Based on these pictures, anyone care to guess what it might come back from CGC as?

My guess is 8.0... maybe 8.5 if i'm lucky? What do you guys think? Is there anything I can do about the crease on the cover?

BA12-1.jpg

BA12-2.jpg

BA12-3.jpg

BA12-4.jpg

BA12-5.jpg

BA12-6.jpg

BA12-7.jpg

No BC scan so can't make much of a guess on the grade but from what I can see (spine tics, corner blunting) it will not press out above 8.0.

Well presenting raw 8.0 copies generally sell for as much as slabbed 8.0 copies.

It may not sell as quickly, but if you put up a raw 8.0 with a BIN at $450 , it will sell.That is a fair price for the book and ot is also right around the average for an 8.0.

I had a raw 8.0 on my wall at the NJ Comic Fest last month.There was only 1 other copy of BA 12 in the room, a CGC 9.2.

A collector who bought my raw 8.0 told me so.

I got my asking price of $450 out of the book from the guy, he asked me if I could do any better and I said I could not.