• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fun Comics #56 on ebay

31 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's not me. I asked for and got the same picture as you did. It was addressed to esquirecomics and I was cc'd. I would appreciate not being equated with this scammer. Thanks to Lou Fine and Bobpfef for sticking up for me thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, it's not me. I asked for and got the same picture as you did. It was addressed to esquirecomics and I was cc'd. I would appreciate not being equated with this scammer. Thanks to Lou Fine and Bobpfef for sticking up for me thumbsup2.gif

Yes, Steve was simply cc'd on the e-mail sent to me. Given what Steve says above no doubt he simply asked for a photo as well and the "seller" sent it to us simultaneously with Steve being the cc.

Steve I did not mean to imply you were involved. Oftentimes someone will cc another e-mail address they have so I merely noted the two e-mail addresses I saw. Obviously, I did not recognize your name.

The "seller" sent me this photo today.

The two e-mail addresses he used were: thosedarncomics@adelphia.net and steve.barghusen@petcrossing.com.

I think the last email is a user 143ksk, which I have sold books to in the past. He's an upstanding guy and a huge Archie fan, and would never scam anybody. Something's wrong here... confused.gif

See what happens when I reply without reading the entire post.. tonofbricks.gif

I knew it could'nt have been you Steve.

Shawn

I believe that's what he's doing cause I read his feedbacks & alot said that he'd overgraded & a few had returned they're books for a refund. And it looks like he honored those. Still a scam. I'm glad I saw this post before I posted about that NM Vault of Horror # 18, I'm glad you guys are here & this forum exists! Oh, & by the way how do you retract a bid?,never done it.