• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A variety of books

37 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I will be listing a variety of books with more added throughout the day. Hopefully something for everyone. First :takeit: in the thread wins over any PM negotiations. Back cover scans provided upon request. If there are notable back cover defects I will describe them. Shipping in the U.S. is $7.00 for as many books as you buy, shipped priority mail. I will ship outside the U.S. at cost. You may return the book within 7 days but please let me know within 48 hours of receipt if you intend to do so. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Captain Marvel Adventures 125 7.0 ow/white. Scarcer later issue. Nice, clean and bright. Tiny stain at bottom right edge of front cover. 3/16" tear at top of back cover. 1/8"X1/4" chip at bottom edge of back cover. Asking $120

image.jpg5_zpshbk0fkvh.jpg

Strange Adventures 86 8.0 ow/white. Very minor wear on bottom edge of front cover. 3/16"X1" light rub at spine on back cover that has to be held at an angle in the light to see. Very tiny spot of foxing (1/4") near bottom corner on back cover. Strange Adventures from this time period in nice shape are scarce. Asking $150

image.jpg4_zpswt43zvvp.jpg

I you hadn't caught me in a rare, sober moment, I would probably have bought this - such a nice, nice book! :thumbsup:

Mod Squad 1 9.2 white. Asking $95

image.jpg11_zpsuexnqnik.jpg

I you hadn't caught me in a rare, sober moment, I would probably have bought this - such a nice, nice book! :thumbsup:

Mod Squad 1 9.2 white. Asking $95

image.jpg11_zpsuexnqnik.jpg

Have a couple of drinks and think about it.

Ken