• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Truth About Terence Leder.

47 posts in this topic

We all know a little about Terence Leder.

He has been masquerading as the shill dduck(unknown to us) for some time now on our boards and recently created yet another shill pgxit to interact with his other shill and cause all sorts of problems:

shill thread 1

shill thread 2

The IPs were the same, and dduck had registered to the forum from the email addy christinascollectables@hotmail.com and PGXIT had registered with this addy: tdcomix@hotmail.com .

Read the full announcement about this strange situation: RIGHT HERE

Obviously, the most interesting thing to come of this so far is that Daniel has now told us that he is not going to be be grading any more of Leder's books anymore. While we know this has been said before, I think it is for real this time. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I wonder if Mamanook will continue to buy from the guy anyway? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Obviously, the most interesting thing to come of this so far is that Daniel has now told us that he is not going to be be grading any more of Leder's books anymore. While we know this has been said before, I think it is for real this time. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I wonder if Mamanook will continue to buy from the guy anyway? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

At least until he runs out of slabs! 27_laughing.gif

At least until he runs out of slabs! 27_laughing.gif

The question of TD submitting comics through a proxy is a good one. It'll be interesting to see how Daniel handles it...

That assumes Dan doesn't have a change of heart like he did last time...

Jim

....I for one am shocked and appalled!!!!....who would of thunk-it????... blush.gif
confused-smiley-013.gifyeahok.gif

Greggy, why are u a KU fan? And how are u able to follow them in Canada?

UNC fool. screwy.gif Ummm...CBS! confused-smiley-013.gif

Just an FYI...

CGC does not ban people from submitting their own comic books unless they have not paid their bill(s) or are known criminals.

We do ban people from being authorized dealer's.

People keep trying to get stuff past us on a daily basis, it is our job to catch it and in almost all cases we do. It is how we show the collecting community that we are the best at what we do.

We just don't let some people become authorized dealer's because, if they have a bad/crooked past (like dupcek/koos), they could switch the books submitted to them by a collector before it is sent to CGC. That's bad for the hobby.

At the very beginning of CGC, we turned down a old time, major player in Canada because I knew he was a crook. I told him he could submit all he wants, he just could not submit for other people using the title "CGC authorized rep".

At the very beginning of CGC, we turned down a old time, major player in Canada because I knew he was a crook. I told him he could submit all he wants, he just could not submit for other people useing the title "CGC authorized rep".
Gerry Ross? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

At the very beginning of CGC, we turned down a old time, major player in Canada because I knew he was a crook. I told him he could submit all he wants, he just could not submit for other people useing the title "CGC authorized rep".
Gerry Ross? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Weren't all the old time dealers from Canada crooks, like Ross, Crestohl and Seeley?