• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New way to get top rated ebay seller

9 posts in this topic

The funny thing is, those pics are not that far off from actual comic book covers. Grimm fairy tales, notti & nice, etc. anyone?

Misogynistic drek like Grimm Fairy Tales are stroke books in comic book form, as are the illustrations of "hot comic chicks" in this toolbag's auction listings.

What is even funny is that this guy is selling fairly random batches of new comics for $9.99 shipped.he describes the condition as brand new, or something similiarly asisnine so if he is keeping his top rated status, he must not be stuffing the books into manilla envelopes and paying money for supplies and boxes.

I checked his seller feedback and his sold items (not that many) in the past month are between $2 to $19.99.

$9.99 shipped media mail for a fairly random batch of 5 new comics (bagged/double boarded, bubblewrapped & shipped in a box) would net me about $4.50 after ebay/Paypal fees, shipping cost and packaging cost.

That $4.75 would not account for the cost of the 5 comics themselves.

I had to click in myself and saw he is selling as part of one of his lots a magazine called "Girls and Corpses". Seriously. WTF?

You know you've been thinking about it... dreaming about it... well now, here it finally is!

Why Girls and Corpses, you ask? Well, if you're like me, you like two things, beautiful girls and rotting corpses. So, I thought, why not bring these two great tastes together in one magazine?

Girls & Corpses is sort of like Maxim Magazine meets Dawn Of The Dead. There are pictures in each issue of beautiful, scantily clad young beauties posing with hideous, decaying, festering corpses. Also, we have interviews, comic book art, music and movie reviews and other mayhem. What could be better?

scream_stanlee.jpg