• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quality control takes a day off?

24 posts in this topic

700 is in the ball park for a Harbinger 1 with the movie news. I guess someone could want a weirdly encapsulated comic.

Last six sales for a 9.8 were over 750. Not sure why people are missing that.

700 is in the ball park for a Harbinger 1 with the movie news. I guess someone could want a weirdly encapsulated comic.

Last six sales for a 9.8 were over 750. Not sure why people are missing that.

So, this person got it for less. Maybe this buyer cracks the comics out of the case and could care less about the case? Or he/she will crack it and resubmit it to CGC?

And can someone remind me how I see what the price was it sold for? All I see is the $749.75 price.

I've been getting back slabs with a wrong top label. Back in November my Raphael 1 had a top label of tmnt 4 and my tmnt 4 had the rapheal! That's ok I just switched the labels. But my avengers 8 that got signed at a recent con came back with a fantastic four label. :facepalm: Do I really need to pay $12+shipping to send it back to cgc where they'll just switch the top sticker?

I've been getting back slabs with a wrong top label. Back in November my Raphael 1 had a top label of tmnt 4 and my tmnt 4 had the rapheal! That's ok I just switched the labels. But my avengers 8 that got signed at a recent con came back with a fantastic four label. :facepalm: Do I really need to pay $12+shipping to send it back to cgc where they'll just switch the top sticker?

That sucks man. There is another thread where they gave a Hulk 181 missing a MVS a blue label instead of green. :ohnoez:

CGC botched my latest Civil War submission...

They labeled my Civil War 1 from 2006 the series from 2015....so I can't enter it in the registry because it's not in the database as the right comic.

Takes them 5 months and this...I emailed Gemma and I can ship it back for a reslab for free...of course shipping on my dime. hm

you can switch the labels without damaging the slab?