• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap $25 comic art page liquidation sale. Mostly Valiant

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have 8 pages of original comic art that I have consigned on mycomicshop.com. Need to sell them. I've dropped the price for each to only $25 to try to move them quick. Most are from Valiant issues.

Here's what's there:

Origianl art for Turok Dinosaur Hunter (1993) #45, page 15 by Jackson Guice and Mike DeCarlo SOLD

Original art for Eternal Warrior (1992) #26, page 14 by Ted Halsted and Mike DeCarlo SOLD

Original art for Eternal Warrior (1992) #50, page 1 by Jackson Guice and Mike Decarlo SOLD

Original art for Ninjak (1994 1st Series) #26, page 16 by John Ross and Mike DeCarlo SOLD

Original art for Secret Weapons (1993) #13, page 16 by John Nadeau and Mike DeCarlo SOLD SOLD

Original art for Turok Dinosaur Hunter (1993) #45, page 5 by Jackson Guice and Mike DeCarlo SOLD

Original art for Visitor (1995) #7, page 18 by John Ross and Mike DeCarlo SOLD

Original art for Supersoldiers (1993) #1, page 7 by Andre Currie and Rodney Ramos

CLARIFICATION:

These pages are consigned to mycomicshop.com which means i mailed them off to mycomicshop months ao. I don't have the ability to reserve them based on an "Take" here in this thread. Anyone can come along and buy them off the mycomicshop.com site while they are out there. Until you add them to your cart on mycomicshop and pay, they'll be up for grabs.

Thanks

Matt

Hello,

I have 8 pages of original comic art that I have consigned on mycomicshop.com. Need to sell them. I've dropped the price for each to only $25 to try to move them quick. Most are from Valiant issues.

Here's what's there:

Original art for Ninjak (1994 1st Series) #26, page 16 by John Ross and Mike DeCarlo

Thanks

Matt

:takeit:

err.. don't you just buy it from the link?

Malvin

Right...please click link and buy whichever you want off mycomicshop. It would cost me extra to have them ship these back to me and then re-ship out to you. If its still there at the link, buy it there.

Thanks!

Sorry if this was confusing. These pages are consigned to mycomicshop.com which means i mailed them off to mycomicshop months ao. I don't have the ability to reserve them based on an "Take" here in this thread. Anyone can come along and buy them off the mycomicshop.com site while they are out there. First come, first serve there. Please accept my apologies if you thought you were reserving some of them by stating "take" here and then someone else bought them before you could. Until you add them to your cart on mycomicshop and pay, they'll be up for grabs. thanks

Eternal warrior pages

Both

Can you buy them then please at the mycomicshop link provided?

I cannot since they are already sold.

Well that sucks

Eternal warrior pages

Both

Well that sucks

Sorry about that. Since they were consigned to mycomicshop I have no way to stop them from selling. Could have been someone who saw this thread...or any basic mycomicshop customer perusing the site.

Eternal warrior pages

Both

Well that sucks

Actually only one of the Eternal Warriors pages has sold on the site. If you still want the other one its there to purchase still.

BUMP...Looks like all the valiant are now sold.

One page left, still only $25:

Original art for Supersoldiers (1993) #1, page 7 by Andre Currie and Rodney Ramos

Nice action page...someone must want it for that cheap...just click on the link and buy it off the mycomicshop.com site.

Thanks!