• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANK YOU MIXED!

312 posts in this topic

imgur.com

I was hoping it would be resolved by now but looks to still be down. Will move to another site if it's not fixed by tomorrow

just tried this site and I don't like it. pics are way too big

imgur.com

I was hoping it would be resolved by now but looks to still be down. Will move to another site if it's not fixed by tomorrow

There are various ways to set it, it’s a lot more flexible compared to Photobucket, but it has become widely used so it’s slow as well (I have a pay subscription).

imgur.com

There are various ways to set it, it’s a lot more flexible compared to Photobucket, but it has become widely used so it’s slow as well (I have a pay subscription).

I use it for my sales threads. When you click on the image you should see a lot of options. In the lower right you can pick what size you want. If you want a large photo, use the BBCCode link provided. If you want a smaller photo that you can click on to take you to a larger photo click the Linked BBCCode.

g91HKQ9l.jpg

You can also alter the dimension of the thumbnails/pictures on-the-fly, a thing Photobucket does not allow, I believe. (thumbs u

Still, it has become slow. :(