• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally, please grade this FF#48 with trimmed cover......

19 posts in this topic

Is that right outside edge also trimmed ?.. on the upper portion?

Regardless.. 8.5 - 9.0

Solid indeed....colors look ..err.. ummmm.. Fantastic!

Ze-

What would Dupcak give me for it....? devil.gif Seriously, I'd love to go back in time and throttle the insufficiently_thoughtful_person that took a razor to this!

What would Dupcak give me for it....? devil.gif Seriously, I'd love to go back in time and throttle the insufficiently_thoughtful_person that took a razor to this!

He'd call it overflash and give it a 9.4 insane.gif

A 9.0

This is a real beauty.

Sell it as unrestored. Comic Keys here I come!

The first thing you need to do is make all your feedback private. Then put a note in the listing telling potential buyers the reason you hide your feedback. Blame it an ex wife or mistress with serious mental issues. She likes to email potential bidders and tell them all your deep dark secrets. It's not what you want to do, but private feedback is the only way to avoid the stories on the boards about you.The incident with that "model" at the nightclub. The fact that womans undies were found in the back seat of your car, etc....

Then, like "Dupchuckie", you too can sell restored books and not really get in trouble for it.

I bought that comicbook as a kid. They're better to read than to get graded.

I agree. It's a generally known (or perhaps assumed) on the grading forum is that people are requesting potential CGC grades. You know, since we are ON a CGC forum.Your mileage may vary.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

Red,

Just a beautiful friggin' book - unbelievable that someone had to try to make it "mo booful" 893whatthe.gif

Send 'em all my way if you like, I've got no problems with the resto myself (except for problems with reselling someday) Christo_pull_hair.gif

thanks for sharing your heartbreak with us.

divad

Thanks, everyone for the input. Again, I'm open to offers for them, individually or as a group. I guess about $600 for the three of them together with free shipping is what I'd look for.

Red