• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: GS X-Men 1 & #94 CGC 6.5 OW-W + Masterworks Vol. 28 FF Variant

11 posts in this topic

Forgot to mention, free shipping to board members in the US and reduced shipping world wide.

Why don't you raffle off a Hulk 181 with this week's listings? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Can't think of a better way to get forumites to clamor over your books you are selling insane.gif

Why don't you raffle off a Hulk 181 with this week's listings? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Can't think of a better way to get forumites to clamor over your books you are selling insane.gif

All I would need to do around here to get forumites to clamor is offer a free bottle of vaseline with each auction. insane.gifflowerred.gif

All I would need to do around here to get forumites to clamor is offer a free bottle of vaseline with each auction. insane.gifflowerred.gif

Throw in the Silver Surfer marital aid and you won't be able to sell you rbooks fast enough 27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Auctions

"Masterworks Vol. 28 FF Variant"

Will be interesting to watch this one, I have about 4 or 5 of these all shrinkwrapped... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If I were you I'd sell. Mine just went for the highest price I've ever seen on this book.

Auctions

"Masterworks Vol. 28 FF Variant"

Will be interesting to watch this one, I have about 4 or 5 of these all shrinkwrapped... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If I were you I'd sell. Mine just went for the highest price I've ever seen on this book.

I just saw...it's CRAZY grin.gif

I have all the Fantastic Four Masterworks with variant covers....and prolly the Spideys as well. Most have a print run of 440 - 520. I knew when they were released they would become uber-collectable. I even told house to buy multiple copies of each variant cover for himself...(I got mine from him). But did he listen ?? Of course not confused-smiley-013.gif

I also have more of the FF and ASM variants, but for some reason those aren't even selling at cover price on Ebay right now. I think they will start demanding a premium eventually, but right now the hot one is the FF Vol 28 limited (obviously).