• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan #'s 1-4 For Sale

15 posts in this topic

I have these great issues on consignment for a customer. Conan 1-3 are in fine to very fine+ condition, bordering on near mint. Number 4 is a little rough with some wear to it. Here's some scan's to see what I mean:

Conan4.jpg

Conan3.jpg

Conan2.jpg

Conan1.jpg

We have an ideal value my customer would like to get for these, and they want to sell all at once. If you're interested, PM me and we can talk business.

Thanx!

We want to sell them all together, but here's what we're looking for plus shipping costs:

#1 $90

#2 $90

#3 $100

#4 $10

With a total of $290 for all for of them plus whatever it costs to ship them.

I use the term "near mint" very carefully and not very often unless very warranted.

I believe that he SH was asking how you can have a grade range from fine to near mint on a book. In other words, "it is a vf/vf+" that makes sense. A range from f-nm, in today's market, doesn't.

totally agree. f-nm is an imaginary grade. Most people reading it here, based on the size of those scans and the grade you threw out would have no confidence in a) your ability to grade and b) that the comic will be in the grade you would state even if you corrected it now.

Compound that with the fact that Conans aren't exactly hot right now, and you've got a formula that leads to little interest.

In F+ those books are going to be tough to move at those asking prices.

I use the term "near mint" very carefully and not very often unless very warranted.

I believe that he SH was asking how you can have a grade range from fine to near mint on a book. In other words, "it is a vf/vf+" that makes sense. A range from f-nm, in today's market, doesn't.

These are still available. The grades on these books would vary from book to book, and that is why I say fine to near mint.

I don't even see a Fine, nevermind a Near Mint 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Is that what you meant? They could be any grade except these two? poke2.gif

I wonder why they're still available 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

These are still available. The grades on these books would vary from book to book, and that is why I say fine to near mint.

So what are the grades for each book? You aren't going to get much interest by saying they are between 6.0 and 9.4. confused-smiley-013.gif