• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any facilitator for Texas Frightmare Weekend April 29-May 1

15 posts in this topic

Well what can I say but TristonPence and The Collector and his crew are monsters and can get things done. I had the pleasure of meeting his gang and got to see them in action and was very impressed. I hope to go to this show again next year.

Triston will see you in Phoenix next month, hope to hang and talk.

Chris you have the best OCD I have seen but in a good way.

John again thanks for your help as well.

Michael and very nice to meet you and thanks for your poster tube skillz

Mario

This is not the first time I have had Kris(thecollector) help me out with some books at Texas Frightmare, but it is the first time I have had pleasure of meeting Kris in person and getting to chat about SS Opps and various stuff. I just happened by while he was getting one of my books done and got to see him in action and I was also impressed.

This is one show I will be attending again!

Just wanted to say thanks again and hope to do business or even chat again in the future.

Arthur

2v13t08.jpg

I want to echo the sentiments here. Texas Frightmare was indeed that, a frightmare. Long lines were rampant, but everyone weathered the storm and got all the books signed.

Triston is gracious and a class act as usual.

Kris is a maniac with a sharpie; it was a pleasure being able to see this man in action.

Mario and John are two boardies that I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging with.

And I got a sweet Peter Criss CGC SS. A great time.

If you ever want a professional that will go to any lengths to get your stuff done, it is Kris. He is the man.

Thanks guys!!