• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Force is Strong With These Two

21 posts in this topic

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, aka, money owed from a show not being paid, I'm selling two very awesome sketches that I don't want to let go, but bills need to be paid.

:takeit: is king

Payment can be made via Paypal or any other arranged method.

Shipping is $11 Priority Mail.

Any questions, please PM me.

I'm curious as to what does the printed portion of the covers look like minus the artists drawings?

Is it just the top of the cover listing the title number etc?

Carl

The one I have at home looks like the image below. That shows the amount of work that the artist went into on the entire cover. Both are awesome sketches.

StarWars1BlankVC-198x300.jpg

I'm curious as to what does the printed portion of the covers look like minus the artists drawings?

Is it just the top of the cover listing the title number etc?

Carl

The one I have at home looks like the image below. That shows the amount of work that the artist went into on the entire cover. Both are awesome sketches.

StarWars1BlankVC-198x300.jpg

Agreed, Bradshaw went above and beyond when he created both commissions. I really can't call these sketches, they're more like one of a kind original variants? :)