• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #42 Please.

15 posts in this topic

I'll say 7.0 for the impact ding that look like it runs through the book. Great colors. Price mark should not affect grade in this range. What will affect it more is opening the book and scanning it flat like you did. That made me cringe.

Nice comic!

I'll say 7.0 for the impact ding that look like it runs through the book. Great colors. Price mark should not affect grade in this range. What will affect it more is opening the book and scanning it flat like you did. That made me cringe.

Nice comic!

Thank's for the advice photos in future.

doh! I'm cringing at the way you opened that book. Look at the interior paper by the staples. See how much pressure is on the cover in that area. That's a good way to pop a staple if the paper there is weak. Hold the book open faced and don't put any pressure on the pages or cover. Nice book by the way.

Scan_zpsoftdtisc.jpg

Scan%202_zpsriun9il5.jpg