• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec 32 CGC 9.2 goes to 9.6

18 posts in this topic

Nice for the seller but bad business for the buyer. :(
I think this purchase will end up being good for the buyer- really good. It's a stunning book with great colors, and the only thing the buyer can't do ( realistically ) is resubmit for a higher grade, like the seller did. You're not going to see a better copy of this book in a looooooooong time, if ever. If he/ she sells at some point in the future---- can't see the possible info surfacing of "used to be a 9.2" keeping this book from having a great ROI....

the only thing the buyer can't do ( realistically ) is resubmit for a higher grade

Don't be so sure. I think a 10.4 is possible.

Thinking maybe 80-90k. Still a good return from the 50k that was dropped.

I don't think it would sell for much more than before.....it was the highest graded copy before and now still is, just more secure in that designation.

Still a very cool book!

I don't think it would sell for much more than before.....it was the highest graded copy before and now still is, just more secure in that designation.

Dunno. Some people seem to go bonkers when they see a very high grade number in the top left corner. But yeah, maybe not as high as 80k.

Dunno. Some people seem to go bonkers when they see a very high grade number in the top left corner. But yeah, maybe not as high as 80k.

you're right too......auction fever can hit and when combined with a book like this, who knows how high it can go.....the label of highest graded can go a long way!

It may not get to 80k, but i feel it will be very close