• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament, Round Two, Bracket 2

Who would win?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

37 posts in this topic

Hey the Punisher could totally win he would just.....um.....he'd take a bazooka and......or you see there is this pit of Polar Bears at the zoo and.....um.....forget it I got nothing.

Sub Mariner, Silver Surfer, Lex Luthor, and Dr. Doom

In the Phoenix End Song, Beast built a containment sphere for Phoenix, if Beast could think and build something to contain Phoenix, so could Dr. Doom.

went with the Colossal One, D Phoenix, Lex and the Smurfer...

So Jordan, was Peri your favorite Dr. Who assistant?

She's my 2nd fave actually....Jo Grant being my fave, but I couldn't find a decent colour pic of Katy Manning.

but both are just cloud9.gif

Does anyone else get the impression that this round is going to be a heck of a lot closer than the other rounds? Just from reading the posts in this thread it would appear that almost everyone is split on almost every fight. It will be interesting to see who wins this round and the next for that matter.

Eric

It all depends on whether there's a preparation period before each battle. If Doom is told 2 days beforehand that he's facing the Phoenix, I'm sure he'll come up with a plan to block Jean Grey's telepathic abilities while containing the Phoenix. However, if they're just plopped into the middle of an arena without any prior warning........ he's toast!

Sub Mariner has gone toe-to-toe with the Hulk, Thor and the Thing. I don't think Colossus can beat him, especially if the Subster can manage to divert the battle into the X-Mansion's jacuzzi. cool.gif

She's my 2nd fave actually....Jo Grant being my fave, but I couldn't find a decent colour pic of Katy Manning.

Peri was the hottest, but Sarah Jane was my favorite companion. Here's to March 26 and the new series. I'm not sure whether it'll be aired in the US though.

Peri was the hottest, but Sarah Jane was my favorite companion. Here's to March 26 and the new series. I'm not sure whether it'll be aired in the US though.

As yet nobody has picked up that I know of. Not even SciFi channel, which i would have thought would be a no brainer. I've got some relatives in Canada and I've heard that CBC will be airing it starting in April, so i might have to get them to tape it for me.

Or, there's always small, crappy video on the...i'm sure i can find it for download...

I miss my Dr Who and I really like Eccleston and Pipper....mmm Piper...perhaps some competion for Peri and Jo

As yet nobody has picked up that I know of. Not even SciFi channel, which i would have thought would be a no brainer. I've got some relatives in Canada and I've heard that CBC will be airing it starting in April, so i might have to get them to tape it for me.

Or, there's always small, crappy video on the...i'm sure i can find it for download...

I miss my Dr Who and I really like Eccleston and Pipper....mmm Piper...perhaps some competion for Peri and Jo

I'm hoping that BBC America will broadcast it. I guess we'll find out. By the way, have you ever seen that revealing photo of Joe next to that Dalek? tongue.gif