• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Silver and Bronze CLOSED

807 posts in this topic

Well I've accumulated too many boxes once again and the wife wants some stuff gone. So I will be trying to blow some books out at huge discounts to OS. No big keys but lots of nice stuff for cheap. We'll start out with about 2 short boxes and if it's going well I may list more.

Shipping will be via priority flat rate. Up to 3 books for $6 and over 3 books up to about 50 books for $12. Obviously makes sense to go well over 3 if you are going over 3 as shipping gets cheaper per book the more you buy.

Returns accepted as long as you return it in the same condition as I sent it and let me know within 7 days of receipt that you are going to return it. That said, I grade pretty harshly and haven't had anyone want to return anything in 12+ years here.

No Paypal, checks or money orders only. :takeit: in the thread rules the land. I will only be invoicing and shipping after I close the thread which may take a couple of weeks. Feel free to start a pile but I will not be invoicing and shipping until after I'm done listing. No probies etc.