• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Jackson Guice art from Flash (Vol 2)

6 posts in this topic

If anyone was ever unsure as to whether or not the Donnelly's monitor this forum: this request is posted and immediately the old Guice Flash inventory, that he's been sitting on for many years, gets magically reuploaded to CAF so it appears again, just like magic.

FYI oldwhy, I've been collecting and looking for Guice Flash art for a long, long time. I've only ever seen...

#1 - 3 pages and the cover

#2 - 1 page

#3/4 - 5 pages and a cover

#5-9 + Annual 1 - the artwork is easier to find, there is a lot more of it out there. Quite a bit of it posted to CAF.

Hey guys, I have five pages from # 2 and I'd like to grab a few more from that same issue to try to flesh out the story further. I have a page from # 4 and # 6 that I'd be willing to trade for # 2 pages.

Bad form

How so? This thread is about people looking for art for specific issues. I may not be willing to sell, but I have offered up pages for trade. Furthermore, at the very least, I've shared info on the location of pages in question. How is that bad form?