• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed bag of gold and silver

201 posts in this topic

Crickets today. Maybe people watching the playoffs? Maybe the books I posted today suck?

Anyone want to see a Batman #15 posted? Otherwise, I'll continue tomorrow night with some more mixed genres. Maybe some romance and a small amount of silver age stuff.

Batman #15 VG $395

Small amount of color touch by the spine. See pic #3. There are a couple tiny dots by the spine. The horizontal lines are creases in the spine, but don't show any color touch. This pic shows the nice page quality of the interior as well.

Bats%2015%20042_zps57la64gr.jpg

Bats%2015%20043_zpsa2hwlhb6.jpg

002_zpssrgimp20.jpg

Smash Comics #6 Poor $35

The cover was detached and has been taped back on. First and last page each have a piece out which affects panels on each page. Several pages have an upper corner torn off. Some intrude into the top panel, but doesn't affect readability. Still, this is very cool book from Jan 1940.

Smash%20037_zpsmlff7rab.jpg

:takeit:

It seems every time I tried to list a couple books, Photobucket was down. I have some scans uploaded now. Fingers crossed that I can get some books posted this morning. We'll start with a couple of Baker covers.