• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed bag of gold and silver

201 posts in this topic

Race for the Moon TP $15

I'll try something a little different...this is the next book from my publishing company, Canton Street Press. These just arrived from the printer and are being sent to Diamond, Amazon and other retailers on Monday. It collects the three issue series from Harvey. MSRP is $17.99.

Race%20015_zpsmrqjwx1v.jpg

Race for the Moon TP $15

I'll try something a little different...this is the next book from my publishing company, Canton Street Press. These just arrived from the printer and are being sent to Diamond, Amazon and other retailers on Monday. It collects the three issue series from Harvey. MSRP is $17.99.

:takeit: ...... but I'd like you to sign it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Race for the Moon TP $15

:gossip: Bob Powell's name is spelled wrong.