• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED 1930's DOC SAVAGE Bronze Lapel Stud Pulp Premium!

9 posts in this topic

DA Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is free in the US of A

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I will be in and out all day. Working on getting books ready for a show. If you want it, an "I'll take it" trumps all offers or PM's. First posted "I'll take it" gets it.

Payment is by PayPal within 3 days FIRM. I will also take checks and money orders if you let me know after I send you an invoice.

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years.

This comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!)

Feel free to check my KUDOS at the bottom of every post.

1930's DOC SAVAGE Bronze Lapel Stud Pulp Premium. This cool premium was offered for a limited time by Street and Smith Publications through the pages of the Doc Savage Pulp magazine. It is made of bronze (hey, he was called "the Man of Bronze") with a screw on back so it could be worn on your jacket or a button hole on your shirt. Nice condition and scarce.

$125. shipped!

docsavageclubpin1_zpsx6uwwv3l.jpg

docsavageclubpin2_zpssp3sd4of.jpg

1930's DOC SAVAGE Bronze Lapel Stud Pulp Premium. This cool premium was offered for a limited time by Street and Smith Publications through the pages of the Doc Savage Pulp magazine. It is made of bronze (hey, he was called "the Man of Bronze") with a screw on back so it could be worn on your jacket or a button hole on your shirt. Nice condition and scarce.

$125. shipped!

docsavageclubpin1_zpsx6uwwv3l.jpg

docsavageclubpin2_zpssp3sd4of.jpg

:takeit:

lol Didn't get a chance to think about it.

Congrats. :applause:

Just dumb luck. Eating oatmeal (old man's breakfast) in front of the computer. Just happened to be reading the for sale ads. Looked as soon I as saw that RobotMan was the seller and Doc Savage was in the title. Missed out all many good buys over the years. Always wanted an original DOC SAVAGE pin. Have the reproduction made by Bob Chapman of Graphitti Designs.

Thanks RobotMan. You DA MAN!

$125. shipped!

:takeit:

Super pickup! :headbang: