• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happiness

6 posts in this topic

I hope you don't wait all that time waiting for them to be shipped safe just to ruin it by looking at the grades on line which takes all of 15 seconds, Talk about feeling like a kid at Christmastime is when you only take only one comic out of the box per day after you get them from the mailman , .... just one per day (ok maybe two at the most) and then cover up the grade and try and guess it before revealing it ! now that's the way to go to prolong the excitement !!

I hope you don't wait all that time waiting for them to be shipped safe just to ruin it by looking at the grades on line which takes all of 15 seconds, Talk about feeling like a kid at Christmastime is when you only take only one comic out of the box per day after you get them from the mailman , .... just one per day (ok maybe two at the most) and then cover up the grade and try and guess it before revealing it ! now that's the way to go to prolong the excitement !!

That's what I used to do, and it was magical... Nowadays I can't resist checking online, far too excited :whee:

I always wait until the books arrive and unveil one at a time to my wife, tell her the grade I hoped for then wait for the look on her face, lol. So much fun!