• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane Spring Signing-5/1/16- Add Stan Lee or David Michelinie

19 posts in this topic

e9011fa9-1bfd-47f6-869d-30001734cdbb_zpszziybwrx.png

e216900f-d8e9-470b-b0f3-b9373c014cd1_zps5qa65qiy.jpg

photo5_zps5c9bb47f.jpg

HOWDY FOLKS!

NYComics and Anastasia's Collectibles are PROUD to Offer a SPRING Todd McFarlane Signing Opportunity!

We are BOTH Accepting a LIMITED amount of BOOKS! Todd only has so much time to sign and we both know what our max # is that we are comfortable handling. (And no we will not tell you an exact number but we will give updates as we are getting closer to the date.)

Want a quote? Have more questions? Contact us-

www.NYComics.us

http://www.anastasiascollectibles.com/

You can start submitting books NOW!

Some FAQ Answers

Can I add David Michelinie to my Todd McFarlane books? Yes if you submit with NYComics. THAT DEADLINE IS 4/22/16 as we are doing the signing the final week of APRIL.

Can I add Stan Lee? Yes!

Can I submit under my own account? Yes so long as you meet the following criteria- 30 book minimum/all books MUST be labeled and prepped/all books must have filled out paperwork

Can I reserve any spots?If you want to reserve a number of spots you will be held responsible should you not meet your commitment.... we will take you straight to the probation list!

Can I get Todd's Signature for Free anywhere else and still get it CGC Signature Series? NO