• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1940's Batman UK Reprints K. G Murray/Morrison & Gibb

6 posts in this topic

I recently got a copy of the July 1954 Batman 50 (6d UK version, from what I have read, the Australian ones were priced 8d). The cover is a reprint of June 1954 Batman 84.

I was wondering what these UK reprints are worth, they're certainly rare, but are there collectors out there for these. I'm not a batman collector, but it seemed relatively cheap, and I don't own any old comics, so it was a bit of a random purchase.

I recently got a copy of the July 1954 Batman 50 (6d UK version, from what I have read, the Australian ones were priced 8d). The cover is a reprint of June 1954 Batman 84.

I was wondering what these UK reprints are worth, they're certainly rare, but are there collectors out there for these. I'm not a batman collector, but it seemed relatively cheap, and I don't own any old comics, so it was a bit of a random purchase.

Almost always a market for scarce Batman stuff. Maybe do a search on eBay.uk? (shrug)

Thanks for the response, I searched eBay, I can't find any, for sale or sold. Not from the 40's or 50's or issues below 100...

I'm gonna keep hold of it, will see if any others come up and maybe start trying to collect them.

Was just intrigued, as it was hard to find any information with regards to value.