• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade My Rhino

22 posts in this topic

Well, I definitely know rhinos. grin.gif

Very nice book!

Looks like a 9.2 at least, but I can't see the bottom edge of the cover and bottom corners. The spine stresses are very light but look worse because of the dark edge. Could possible get a 9.4 but I'd lean toward the 9.2 due to the stresses.

Looks like some tanning on the spine, and is there some type of stain over the 12c in the price box?

not to be harsh guys but are we looking at the same book??? Multiple spine stress. I've submited books that looked like that if not better and gotten back VF 8.0s with that said I don't want to be too far off the mark so I'll say 8.5 on a good day.

not to be harsh guys but are we looking at the same book??? Multiple spine stress. I've submited books that looked like that if not better and gotten back VF 8.0s with that said I don't want to be too far off the mark so I'll say 8.5 on a good day.

Well...It looks just as good if not better than my Bronze Age CGC 8.5 VF+ Daredevil #158...and this ones a Silver age!

I think that VF/NM 9.0 is healthy sumo.gif

-bounty

9.0 to 9.2 depending on lower corners/edge. LMK if you want to sell. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I would say 8.5 to 9.0. LMK if he wants to sell so I can buy it from under you. grin.gif

BTW, how did that raw ASM #86 you bought on Ebay work out? You certainly paid well for it. blush.gif

9.0 to 9.2 depending on lower corners/edge. LMK if you want to sell. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I would say 8.5 to 9.0. LMK if he wants to sell so I can buy it from under you. grin.gif

BTW, how did that raw ASM #86 you bought on Ebay work out? You certainly paid well for it. blush.gif

The ASM#86 worked out really well -- 9.4 borderline 9.6 (leaning toward the 9.4). cloud9.gif I'm going to send it in eventually. I'll let you know what happens. If it gets a 9.4, it's worth more than twice what I paid for it. yay.gif

Pages are bone white BTW. The book looks like it was printed yesterday. cloud9.gif

looks slightly worse than my DD 158 CGC 7.5, but only problem i can find with that book is a very noticeable fold on the lower right hand corner, other then that it is a pretty close to flawless book heh :P, but i will definitely agree with the 8.5 camp.