• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tournament Sweet 16!!!

Who would win?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

22 posts in this topic

Last matchups of Round 2!

What stands out to me here:

1) Doomsday "killed" Superman, so he should have a hay-day with Batman.

2) Superman, no contest.

3) Hulk's anger may squeek him past Quasar, but more than likely he'll win off sheer popularity.

4) I'm all over Sentry defeating Apocalypse. I think we're all gonna find out over the next year in New Avengers that Sentry is just a BAD .

Never,ever, underestimate the Bat, if you live and breath, the Batman knows how to take you down-period.

Yeah, but Batman's back has been broken before.

I think his back will be the least of his problems against Doomsday.

Batman would not attempt to stand toe to toe with Doomsday-the Bat can take out the entire JLA( Tower of Babble ), he would have a way to take out Doomsday, then again if he's taken out, it gives the Hulk the chance to SMASH the imposter.

Batman would not attempt to stand toe to toe with Doomsday-the Bat can take out the entire JLA( Tower of Babble ), he would have a way to take out Doomsday, then again if he's taken out, it gives the Hulk the chance to SMASH the imposter.

Yup.

Now, Hulk vs. Doomsday would be an awesome Elite 8 matchup. But it's likely that Superman will take down Doomsday if he gets past Batman.

Now, Hulk vs. Doomsday would be an awesome Elite 8 matchup. But it's likely that Superman will take down Doomsday if he gets past Batman.

What if it winds up in a tie? confused-smiley-013.gif

Never,ever, underestimate the Bat, if you live and breath, the Batman knows how to take you down-period.

Does Doomsday breath? (Superman buried him at the bottom of a lake) Maybe, but definetly not like everyone else in this competition. Doomsday is in a completely different league of power than Batman.

Sure Batman could take out the JLA by working at their weaknesses. However, Doomsday took out the JLA, and then Superman. Batman can't go punching Doomsday with a kryptonite ring like he did to Superman in Hush either.

Anyway, I went with Doomsday, Superman, Hulk, and Sentry. The first two were easy for me to pick, I was split on the last two. I couldn't really remember specifics about Quasar, I've heard a lot about Sentry as of late. Sounds like he could take out anyone.

Superman went toe to toe with Doomsday which is just stupid. In a fight with Batman Batman doesn't get in a slugfest he finds a way to trap Doomsday and wins by default. Not a KO but a win for the Dark Knight none the less.

If Superman faces Batman who wins that one that is the question?

That is a conundrum in my household.....my 6 year old constantly asks me who can beat who and when it comes down to the Bat and Supes I have reluctantly told him that Superman would beat anybody......but then I also tell him that supes is an alien not a superhero. gossip.gif

Superman went toe to toe with Doomsday which is just stupid. In a fight with Batman Batman doesn't get in a slugfest he finds a way to trap Doomsday and wins by default. Not a KO but a win for the Dark Knight none the less.

If Superman faces Batman who wins that one that is the question?

Batman keeps kryptonite in his utility belt.