• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how about a grade on this one FF 72

17 posts in this topic

I picked this up on Ebay about a month ago. They graded it as "very nice looking" and had a small scan of it....not many folks bid on it but I emailed the guy and he said he could not find much wrong if anything at all...so I took a chance.

How would you guys grade this one?

ss.jpg

book looks great...I paid 20 something for it....I think I got a great deal...

Sure did, dont really see anything keeping this from a 9.4 based on the front cover scan.

just curious....why not a 9.6 or 9.8...what is the difference?...I am just asking....Can you actually point to a specific flaw? I have a HUGE collection of comics with many many highend books..NOTHING has been graded....I will show you guys my Hulk #1....it is unreal...

just curious....why not a 9.6 or 9.8...what is the difference?...I am just asking....Can you actually point to a specific flaw? I have a HUGE collection of comics with many many highend books..NOTHING has been graded....I will show you guys my Hulk #1....it is unreal...

Spine stress at upper tine of bottom staple, at least two other spine stresses, and the ding to the top spine corner keep this book out of 9.6 and maybe out of 9.4.

I would love to see your Hulk #1 and any other high end books you have! cloud9.gif Do you have a nice Spidey #63? If so, selling? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Spine stress at upper tine of bottom staple, at least two other spine stresses, and the ding to the top spine corner keep this book out of 9.6 and maybe out of 9.4.

What he said sumo.gif

hi.gif