• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you can pay by tomorrow 40% off everything

39 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

So I've been away for a while dealing with family stuff and my new job has taken over my life. The Solar world isn't easy but I'm not nice and settled in to my new job. I love selling on here and want to put all the proceeds of this sale towards finishing up deals on these boards and also towards a nice Key book that I want. So please take a look and buy anything you like. Please PM me if there are a bunch of books that you want and let me know your offer. Thanks in advamce.

1. Unconditional in thread trumps PM.

2. Shipping for over $100 purchase in the U.S is on me so smile (thumbs u

otherwise its $4.00 unlimited books.

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal

4. Payment due within 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. All Sales are final, NO returns accepted so please check all scans

Get ready for some nice books!!! :applause:

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?

ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

Lightning Comics V1. #6 in 4.0 or so. The cover is detached at both staples. The interior pages are complete and very nice. No rips or tears on interior. Not an easy book to find. Asking $150 Sold

Lightning%20comics%206%20front_zpskdl1l6ef.jpg

Lightning%20comics%206%20back_zps0kyt7zif.jpg

Mad #11--Such a cool classic cover. This one is in a conservative 4.0 condition. Slight spine roll, rust on staples and some browning along the spine. The back cover has a tear across and some small pieces missing. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $50 Sold

mad%2011%20front_zpspn0arcxy.jpg

mad%2011%20back_zpsgeoubibf.jpg

Mad #12--Such a cool cover. This one is in a conservative 4.0 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. The back cover is nice and complete. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $40 Sold

mad%2012%20front_zpsaeypoypp.jpg

mad%2012%20back_zpsex66xsii.jpg

Mad #13--Such a cool cover. This one is in a conservative 4.0 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. The back cover is complete with some stains near the spine. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $30 Sold

mad%2013%20front_zpsljpvghrc.jpg

mad%2013%20back_zpsyff0dahk.jpg

Mad #14--Such a cool classic cover. This one is in a conservative 4.0 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. Also some creases on front cover. The back cover is complete with some stains near the spine and tears along the endge. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $30 Sold

mad%2014%20front_zpsvyyzhqhn.jpg

mad%2014%20back_zpskrpqsewg.jpg

Mad #15--Such a cool classic cover. This one is in a conservative 3.0 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. Also some creases on front cover and some tears near the staples. The back cover has a tear that goes across from one end to another. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $20 Sold

mad%2015%20front_zpsprayvzea.jpg

mad%2015%20back_zps8fr9oeqm.jpg

Mad #16--Such a cool classic cover. This one is in a conservative 4.5 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. Also some browning on the cover. The back cover has asome creases as well. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $40 Sold

mad%2016%20front_zpsw7ngrbis.jpg

mad%2016%20back_zps9anfeta4.jpg

Mad #17--Such a cool cover. This one is in a conservative 4.0 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. Also some browning on the cover. The back cover has some creases as well and some browning. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $40 Sold

mad%2017%20front_zps1eco3uv6.jpg

mad%2017%20back_zpsrbwhawmx.jpg

Mad #18--Such a cool cover. This one is in a conservative 4.0 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. Also some browning on the cover. The back cover has some creases as well and some browning. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $40 Sold

mad%2018%20front_zpsicf0cocp.jpg

mad%2018%20back_zpswpoo7zcu.jpg

Mad #19--Such a cool cover. This one is in a conservative 4.0 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. Also some browning on the cover. The back cover has some creases as well and some browning. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $30 Sold

mad%2019%20front_zps1qeopbsy.jpg

mad%2019%20back_zpsruvt2pk1.jpg

Mad #20--Such a cool cover. This one is in a conservative 4.0 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. Also some browning on the cover. The back cover has some creases as well and some browning. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $40 Sold

mad%2020%20front_zps76r2be2s.jpg

mad%2020%20back_zpsbknarxtm.jpg

Mad #21--Such a cool cover. This one is in a conservative 4.0 condition. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. Also some browning on the cover. The back cover has some creases as well and some browning. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $30 Sold

mad%2021%20front_zpsbvmbyczi.jpg

mad%2021%20back_zpssjhsisqa.jpg

Panic #2,3, 5, 6.7.8--Such a cool covers. These are all in the 4.0-5.0 range. Very cool books. Rust on staples and some browning along the spine. Also some browning on the cover. The back cover has some creases as well and some browning. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $50 Sold

panic%20comics%20lot%20front_zps7ijl3pxp.jpg

panic%20comics%20lot%20back_zps7f1gsmas.jpg

Crime and Punishment #35--Here is a very solid copy. I put this in at 5.5 or so. The dust shadow bottom of front cover and continues on back cover. Small chipping around the staples and some chipping at the top. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $40

crime%20and%20punishment%2035%20front_zpsyxn7nx3d.jpg

crime%20and%20punishment%2035%20back_zpssazabdky.jpg

Startling Terror Tales #11(2nd series)--Here is a very solid copy. Its an L.B Cole cover and I would put it in the 4.5 range. Tears around staples but both staples are still attached. crease that goes down the left side of the cover. And a half an inch spine split on the bottom of spine. Interior pages are nice and complete. Asking $40

Startling%20terror%20tales%2011%20front_zpsrhkulytu.jpg

Startling%20terror%20tales%2011%20back_zpspyueloip.jpg